- Single or multiple teeth extraction.
- Destroyed roots extraction.
- Difficult eruption of Wisdom tooth gum planning.
A dental extraction is the removal of a tooth from the mouth. Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, like untreated caries and its complications, that has destroyed enough tooth structure to render the tooth non-restorable. Extractions of impacted or problematic wisdom teeth are routinely performed, as are extractions of some permanent teeth to make space for orthodontic treatment.
Also the reasons of extraction could be:
- Severe gum disease which may affect the supporting tissues and bone structures of teeth;
- Fractured teeth;
- Teeth in a fracture line (in case of jaw fracture) and etc.