- Crowns and Bridges (Metal-Ceramic, full Zirconium and IMAX).
- Full and partial Dentures.
It is the part of dentistry, which is providing suitable substitutes for the coronal portions of teeth, or for one or more lost or missing teeth and their associated parts, in order that impaired function, appearance, comfort, and health of the patient, by making of artificial replacements for missing parts of the mouth and jaw.
- Metal-Ceramic crowns and bridges;
- Metal free (Zirconium) crowns and bridges;
- Composite and ceramic veneers.
- Removable partial and complete dentures.